All employees, clients and visitors of the Fitness Center must comply with the measures for prevention and protection against Coronavirus Covid-19:
- Any employee, client or visitor of the Fitness Center who is suspected of having respiratory symptoms characteristic of Covid-19 (fever, cough), is not allowed to enter the Center and can be removed from the premises.
- At each entrance to the Center, it is mandatory to disinfect the hands with a disinfectant that is visibly placed in several locations, as well as non-contact measurement of body temperature.
- Every client must use their own towel in the gym. We have no right to give you a towel.
- It is mandatory to wear clean sports shoes intended for training in the gym.
- Every user of the services must make an appointment in advance through our website https://synergyfitness.com.mk/.
Exercise terms are limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes. A time difference of 30 minutes is left between each appointment for surface disinfection before the next group of clients enters.
- All sports equipment, tackle and other contact surfaces must be disinfected before and after each use. Disinfectants are placed in spray bottles at multiple locations in the fitness area and locker rooms.
- A physical distance of 2m between each user is mandatory, ie use of every second device.
Any employee, client or visitor who does not follow the protocol can be removed from the fitness center.
In addition, Protocols arising from the Plan to reduce restrictive measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.